SmartShape Weight Loss Centre
1599 Hurontario St, #302
Mississauga, ON L5G 4S1
Phone: (888) 278-7952
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Patients From Calgary, Alberta
Is it time for you to try a different way to take charge of your health? Bariatric weight loss surgery has helped people from Calgary, Alberta, make a significant and lasting change to their lives after struggling with obesity. At SmartShape Weight Loss Centre in Toronto, we are ready to help you with advanced surgical techniques and years of professional support after surgery from our team of bariatric specialists.
Why Should I Travel to Toronto for Weight Loss Surgery?
As a member of the highly respected Clearpoint Health Network, SmartShape Weight Loss Centre has been serving Canadians since 2005. Some of the reasons women and men from Calgary find the trip worthwhile include:
- Unmatched aftercare program: We support our patients for 5 years after surgery with nutritional coaching, check-ins with our bariatric nurses, and support groups with fellow patients.
- Expertise: Our bariatric surgeons perform weight loss surgery exclusively; together, they have performed 7,000 procedures. Our team includes a Surgeon of Excellence and Master Surgeon accredited by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC), an independent, nonprofit patient safety organization.
- Accredited: Our Toronto facility is an accredited Center of Excellence as designated by the SRC because of our high standards for pre-operative and long-term follow-up care.
- State-of-the-art surgical facility: Clearpoint Surgical Toronto is equipped with surgical equipment specially designed for bariatric surgery. This facility also includes sophisticated patient monitoring systems and private overnight accommodations for patients after surgery.
- Readily available: Questions after surgery are answered by a bariatric surgeon 24/7. Patients have access to a surgeon, nurse, or dietician by telephone or email.
How Do I Get to Your Centre?
The team of bariatric surgeons at SmartShape performs surgery at the Clearpoint Surgical Toronto, which is fully accredited by the Canadian Association of Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (CAAASF). It is one of only two provincially certified private hospitals. This state-of-the-art facility, located at 20 Wynford Drive, Suite 103, Toronto, ON, is accessible from major highways and only a 30-minute drive from the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Book a room at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport.